1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place socks order, subscribe to our newsletter or submit a contact form. When you order socks on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, shipping address, phone number and/or credit card information. You may, however, browse our site anonymously.
• We keep this information secure and ensure that it is not accessed by anyone other than specific administrative personnel instructed on the sensitivity of the information; • We also keep a record of any correspondence you send us including e-mail messages as this helps us to track any problems or concerns you might have;
• We need to maintain your record of purchases with usfor accounting purposes, order processing, and dealing rapidly with any issue you may have with your order
2. What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
• To enhance and personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs such as last minute changes to your socks delivery address or to your socks subscription;
• The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order ¬only from us and no third parties will have access to it;
• To send periodic emails – enabling us to tell you about any promotions or company news that we feel may be of interest to you – but this is only where you have given permission. You may unsubscribe from receiving such information and offers at any time by simply emailing “unsubscribe” to international(@)thesocks.com.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We put dedicated effort to keep your personal information confidential at all times. For processing all payments on the site we use PayPal – which allows customers to pay on PayPal’s secure site and return to The Socks site to complete the transaction. With the payment processor, the customer can pay without having a PayPal account.You will fill your credit card and other billing details on a PayPal secure page separate from The Socks domain. This in turn means that The Socks Intergalactical Ltd does not have any access to your credit card details at any time.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow that). This enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. We use session cookies (temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site) to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart. We also use the following cookies:
- Google analytics – This allows us to track things like how many pages a user has looked at or how long a user stayed on the site. Ultimately it helps us improve our site, service and the shopping experience for our customers;
- Google Adwords – using the Adwords code helps us make a better use of our paid search budget and optimize delivering our ads to customers who would find it relevant to their socks needs.
- Facebook pixel - This cookie allows us to optimize our Facebook marketing budget by serving ads to people who found our service of use or might be interested in our products.
- Mouseflow – This allows us to track anonymously how users use our site for the duration of their visit. Each recording is accompanied with information regarding users country of browsing, visit duration and pages visits. Such recordings allow us to see if people find the information they need on the site and which elements of a page can be further improved in order to improve user experience.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business /shipping company/ as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential under contract. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
6. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or links on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and will welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. Your Consent
9. Governing Language